Cancel the Ham, and Call Dominos Because Jesus Loves Pizza
Posted by languageandgrammar on April 4, 2011
According to the photo gallery in an AOL News story (Praise Cheesus! Face of Jesus Appears in Three-Cheese Pizza), Jesus loves pizza (perfect for Easter dinner). Jesus also loves:
- Christmas candy (who doesn’t?)
- Slightly overcooked chicken. (Why don’t Foreman grills come with a temperature control? I mean, you put the chicken in, but you can’t control the heat. The next thing you know, you have a picture of Jesus–but, more important, you’re still hungry.)
- Dry toast (although…the pictures have a decidedly Statue of Liberty look to them, so Jesus does, indeed, love America more than other countries!)
- Bacon grease (That can be cleaned with baking soda, which must means that bicarbonate of soda is the devil.)
- Jar of Marmite (whatever that is)
I know. I know. This is completely off topic, but if Jesus sightings in food isn’t non-denominational off-topic entertainment for everyone, then what is?!?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.