Who would have ever thought that we’d need to put the names Paul Revere and Sarah Palin in the same sentence?
- Is It Him and I or Him and Me?
- Using Had: the Past Perfect Tense
- Have You Run into This Grammar Error?
- Is It Have Gone or Have Went?
- And Yet, But Yet: Pick a Coordinating Conjunction, Any Coordinating Conjunction
- Has Your Curiosity Been Peaked---or Piqued?
- The Appointment is Not for the Doctor!
- The General Consensus Is...
- Everything is All Right---and Singular!
- Transitive and Intransitive Verbs