Just a quick reminder: This is not the only place where I post my language ramblings. Feel free to check out AIS Writing Tips, which is associated with my job at Penn State.
- Is It Him and I or Him and Me?
- Using Had: the Past Perfect Tense
- Is It Have Gone or Have Went?
- Sherry's Grammar List
- Plural of Mother-In-Law: It's the Mothers, Not the Laws!
- Have You Run into This Grammar Error?
- Conditional Tense: What Would Have Been
- Where Are You At?
- Has Your Curiosity Been Peaked---or Piqued?
- And Yet, But Yet: Pick a Coordinating Conjunction, Any Coordinating Conjunction